Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Adoration

Last night I had to attend the baptism class for Charlotte. She will be baptized Sunday. While I was there I kept thinking, "I need to go into the chapel and visit Jesus." I almost left without going in but decided to go. I sat there for about 20 minutes, praying and trying to shut off my brain enough to listen, but I couldn't seem to stop it. My mind is always racing, it seems. But I can rarely finish a complete thought.

Charlotte was with me and slept half the time and then I nursed her and continued to pray. She didn't spit up while we were there, which is totally amazing. She has severe reflux and pukes all.the.time. Before we left I walked up to show her the tabernacle and she stared at it and smiled until we left. It was such a wonderful experience, and I definitely needed the quiet time. It's hard not to cry when in that chapel. It's just amazing. I love adoration.

I lit a candle for my mother in law, who will have major surgery on September 7th. Please keep her in your prayers.

Please also keep my friend's daughter Allison in your prayers. She's 3 and battling Neuroblastoma.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper