Friday, September 16, 2011

7 Quick Takes Friday


1. I've begun to write out my conversion story but it's really hard! It's so, so personal that I'm not sure how I feel about posting it. It's about 1/3 done, so we'll see how I feel after I'm done.

2. This week went by really slowly for me. I'm not sure why, but Tuesday felt like it should've been Thursday, and so on.

3. Kyle asked for one of his days off at his new job to be Wednesday so that I could attend Wednesday night mass! <3 It'll be great not only for that reason, but Wednesdays are hard because the little ones have to miss their nap and it is nothing but havoc the rest of the afternoon because of it. So it'll be nice for them not to have to miss nap, and to have some extra help in the middle of the week.

4. I am so glad it's finally under 100ยบ this week. I hope the triple digits stay away for a very long time. Can't wait until it's "cold".

5. The girls and I are loving this dancing chihuahua video...














6. And this picture cracks me up. I was laughing for 5 mins straight last night after seeing it: 

7. I need some ideas on how to go about this convalidation thing. If anyone has any pointers, I'd be appreciative! :)

Happy weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper