Friday, November 4, 2011

Worry

Worry is something I struggle with. I freak out, then freak out some more, realize freaking out isn't helping anything, give it to God, and then it gets better.

I have realized that if I would just skip the freaking out part, my life would be a heck of a lot easier. If I constantly gave it to God instead of trying to wrack my brain about how to fix something, things would likely resolve faster.

I have been blessed that despite any past mistakes, there has always been someone or something there to help. Whether it has been a solution, an opportunity, an open door, money, encouragement, or anything in between, everything has always worked out. In this dark world, there are beautiful people whose souls radiate light.

So while I sit here a little on edge because my bills are behind due to a new opportunity DH has been blessed with, I have faith that it will all work out, and God will provide.

He always has. Always will.

The Holy Spirit is with us all the time. We just need to allow it to do its work.

Photobucket

1 comment:

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper