Saturday, December 31, 2011

7 Quick Takes!


--- 1 ---

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a blessed holiday! We had a blast up in Payson at my grandparents' house.

--- 2 ---

My blog traffic has increased a bunch since Leila at Little Catholic Bubble linked me up! Too bad I'm in a rut and have nothing intelligent to add for the new readers. But, thanks, Leila!

--- 3 ---

We have internet at home again. It's much easier to blog on an actual computer. Too bad my laptop cord broke the day after I got home. Is someone trying to tell me something??

--- 4 ---
My home is a disorganized mess. I get overwhelmed easily and things go from bad to worse pretty quick. But when I go out of town with all the kids and my husband insists that he'll clean up a bit while we're gone but I come back to this:


My blood pressure rises. I couldn't even think straight the rest of the day. Had it been the first time, it wouldn't have been a big deal. But he feels the need to do this crap ALL the time. I'm beyond annoyed! I had to rip the 2 doors down so I could calm down, and he has yet to put my entertainment center back where it belongs... Sigh.
--- 5 ---

Has anyone had any experience with a chiropractor for a baby with reflux? I need to help my poor Charlotte, who is still miserable at almost 7 months old, and I'm thinking of trying a chiropractor.

--- 6 ---
This was a great video. Listen to the whole thing!!


--- 7 ---

Happy New Year! Be safe!


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper