Friday, February 10, 2012

7 Quick... Ah forget it.

In 2008, we were called fear mongers for speaking out against Obama. He would never do anything as outrageous as violate the constitution!!

Oh really?

His speech today was a joke. Nothing about the mandate changed. I am sick of his pompous bs lies. I will not step down. I will not shut up.

I hope more lawsuits are started against this. And I hope this woke people up to his schemes.

This country cannot afford another 4 years of this horrible president. He is a sociopath. He is arrogant. And he will be even worse if he is allowed 4 more years.

I hope this lights a fire under conservatives. Get out there and campaign for the right man. Get out there and vote. Do whatever you can to get this joke of a president out of office before he does even more damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper