Friday, February 17, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday



--- 1 ---

Yesterday was my 31st birthday. I'm threatening you now, 31st year, you better be a good one. You better be the year I finally get out of this hole. You better be the year that we buy a house, have success, and finally feel a little peace. 

--- 2 ---

All threats aside, I had a pretty good day yesterday. Kyle got me the lotion I wanted and the girls got me flowers and a Barbie. I spent the morning with a new friend and her boys and my girls at the Arizona Science Center, and it was a blast. Then we had Chinese food and watched a movie.

--- 3 ---

My priest is still ignoring me about the HHS Mandate papers. I guess I'll have to suck it up again and call him. I wasn't able to confront him after mass on Sunday because the kids were freaking out, I was there alone with them (Kyle was in RCIA), so we left.

--- 4 ---

My friend Heidi and her husband are adopting a sweet little boy from Hong Kong and is having a giveaway! Click here to find out more about it! They need donations of not just money, but items for an auction they're running, too!

--- 5 ---

Amelia has a 4 day weekend this weekend for President's Day. I've been up an hour and she's already driving me nuts. I wish she'd chill out.

--- 6 ---

Please pray for our school situation. I'm trying not to freak out, because I know it will work out the way it should, but giving it to God is not my strong suite and I really need this settled by mid week. EEEK!

--- 7 ---

I'm trying to figure out what exactly to do for Lent this year. I plan on menu planning a little better for Fridays, and participating in 40 Days for Life a bit, hopefully, but I'm not sure what else to do. Maybe read Imitation of Christ and try to limit my computer time.

Happy weekend!

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper