Friday, March 16, 2012

Confession

After 4 attempts at finding confession, I finally got to go! I went to St. Joan of Arc in Phoenix. Father Kline is awesome, and I am happy to have found a place I can go that has lots of confession times.

I had to sit face to face with him, which I don't like, but I had Charlotte with me in the Ergo, so it was necessary. Since I hadn't been to confession in a few years (sigh), I couldn't remember the Act of Contrition and he had to help me... I frustrated him a few times because I couldn't hear him, haha... Oh well, it's done!! Yay!!!! I can't wait for Sunday!

Their church is so beautiful. They are definitely on my list of parishes we may join when we move.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper