Friday, May 18, 2012

7 Quick Takes




--- 1 ---

For the first time ever, I have posts in the drafts section of blogger I am working on. Usually I type out my rambles and hit publish, but I had a few things to post about, so I started posts and have been working on them simultaneously. It's nothing all that exciting.

--- 2 ---

As a person who truly can not comprehend math, this is perfect. And hilarious.


--- 3 ---

I went to confession today. I love it. If you are one of the people that is afraid to go, don't be. I think it's one of my favorite sacraments. I am really enjoying our new parish.

--- 4 ---

I wish there was a better way to share a letter my new pastor has up on the parish website, but I can't find a way. I think I am going to copy and paste it into its own post, since it's too long to be a quick take.

--- 5 ---

Next week is the last week of school! Pray that I will survive this summer! I can't believe I will have a 1st grader and a Pre-k kid next year!

--- 6 ---

We are having a girl's night out tomorrow. I am SO excited. I am still bringing Charlotte, but hopefully I can keep her busy with food or something. I need a break so badly!

--- 7 ---

The Reece's Rainbow prayer warriors are doing a social media blast for our selected kid. Obviously, Nico is mine. So, click here for his RR listing and please pray he finds a family soon!


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. #1 - I never have posts in the draft section. I obsess over them and cannot leave it alone. Sigh. I need to work better on my "letting go." haha

    #3 - YAY! I agree - Confession rocks!

    #6 - I CANNOT WAIT! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing. I edit them too much then delete them. See you tonight! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper