Friday, July 6, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday


--- 1 ---
We had a really nice 4th of July. The girls were all feeling well, and we went up to my grandparent's house for 2 nights. Their town has a beautiful fireworks display and they have a beautiful view, so it's always a nice time. It was also BEAUTIFUL weather, and was actually chilly that night, so I was in heaven. The girls had a blast, except Charlotte, who had a shots on Monday and wasn't very happy to be in a different place than home.



Pretty good for phone pictures, eh?

--- 2 ---

The fun all ended the next morning when Amelia and Charlotte woke up throwing up... It is Amelia's birthday today and we are home resting because she's been throwing up all day. Sigh. My poor girl. I will be writing up a birthday post just for her on our family blog (which is private) soon. Please pray for my sweetie!

--- 3 ---

We are officially looking to buy or rent a home now. It has been really frustrating because it seems like any of them I call on don't call me back, or the ones for sale end up sold to an investor. Please pray for us, we need to move soon...

--- 4 ---

I am still working on Heidi's Waldorf doll. With the crazy week we had last week, I wasn't able to work on it much. It's not looking like something I'm going to be able to make mass quantities of, so it's not going to be all that much income, but it is so fun and therapeutic. I'm really enjoying making them. Please let me know if you'd like one. I'd be happy to start another one for someone when I am done with Heidi's.

--- 5 ---

I have an Amazon link on the side of my blog. It's very easy to use, and I only get a tiny portion, but every little bit helps. If you have any Amazon purchases to make, please just click there first and continue with your order. It's an easy way to help out my family and will help us do bigger things in our lives... Yes, I'm being vague.

--- 6 ---
http://reecesrainbow.org/38523/sponsorlittle

This adorable baby has a family working to bring him home, but they need a little help with the adoption costs. They have a great auction coming up later this month, but you can also donate directly to their grant HERE. It's tax deductible! Win-win! Can't we at least get them over $500 in their fund? If 9 ppl donated $10, we'd be there! His momma is so sweet and generous, she'd be so grateful I'm sure. :) Let's help get this sweetie home!


--- 7 ---

http://reecesrainbow.org/1630/carolina

This little sweetie has a matching grant. She needs $700 to get the match! She's so sweet. 

Happy weekend!

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper