Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Something Beautiful

We have had some amazing support so far. I do not know how anyone goes through this process without a belief in God, because it is a tough one, and I am so glad to have my faith, my Church, and my community to fall back on in times of distress.

My community spans so far and wide these days. Some of them are simply people who love Nico, and will help in anyway they can to bring him home. Others are orphan warriors. Some are family, close friends, acquaintances, Church family, and the list goes on and on. Whoever they are, I am thankful. It's really been great to see.

Anyway, the sweet lady that has already helped us so much, Cathy, from Cathy's Creations, has made us a special pendant. $5 of every sale will go to our adoption. Now, that doesn't sound like a lot, but this is all of the proceeds after materials. Plus, if you've been around long enough, you'll know that $5 can add up quickly.

Cathy is doing so many special things for us and our boy. She has always been such an amazing source of support, love, and laughs. She has the biggest heart out of anyone I know, and I love her dearly. I am the luckiest person in the world to know her.

So, without further ado, our pendant!!

http://cathyscreationsjewelry.com/Adopting-Nico-Chosen-Pendant-Nico-P-1.htm

I shared with Cathy earlier today that when I was clicking through the pendant choices, I realized that emerald is Nico's birthstone and I started to cry. When a mommy saw Nico back in June, she offered him a couple of balls, and he very much preferred the green one. That little bit of information stuck with me and any time I think of him, I think of how green is "his" color. When the person who won the balance bike donated it back for Nico, the donor and I decided that green would be perfect for him for that, too. Green really IS his color, and it just made me so happy to realize that it was his birthstone. 

Always keep an eye on our "Current Fundraisers" tab, too! I will keep you up to date on all of the goodies that we have to help Nico. Current Fundraisers There's a Cathy bracelet coming soon, too!! You will not want to miss that!

My momma's heart is at ease because of all of this support. I hope everyone knows how much you all mean to us. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper