- Mobile donors will have a $5 charge from mGive, the provider of the service on their phone bill.
- A mobile donation will NOT be processed if the mobile user does not confirm "YES" to the agreed $5 charge. A majority of the donors do not do this.
- If a mobile user has block extra usage charges, the text response will return as "FAIL". Many parents block their kids phones to stop unwanted charges.
- A maximum of 5 mobile donations can be made.
- Pay-as-you-go mobile phones and international phones will not work on the system.
- Donation period runs from 12am (MTS) to 11:59pm (MTS). 24 hours are required for the donation system to calculate the totals.
Please share far and wide and help this be a success! This is JUST for today. Thank you all!!!