Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Some of you noticed that I took the blog down for a bit. I planned on keeping it down until after a certain country makes a decision about whether or not they will allow Americans to adopt their children anymore. I was scared, and I'm still scared. But since fear doesn't come from the Lord, I am making my blog public again.

Please pray for this country and their children. That their hearts will be moved and that they will continue to allow adoptions.

Please pray for the families in process. That they will be able to bring their sweeties home quickly and easily and that they will all be comforted during this time.

I am off to make some hot chocolate for my sweeties and enjoy our Christmas. I hope you have a blessed day.


We are praying for a Christmas miracle. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper