Friday, February 15, 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday


--- 1 ---

Hopeful news is trickling out of Nico's country. Please continue to pray!

--- 2 ---

My birthday is this weekend. I have notoriously bad birthdays. I really hope this isn't rotten as usual.

--- 3 ---

I love this story and picture so much. http://thestir.cafemom.com/teen/151215/adopted_13yearolds_mom_gives_him



--- 4 ---


I snuck out at 6 am to get these treats for the girls on Valentine's Day. They were so excited!

--- 5 ---
I'm gonna miss our Papa.

--- 6 ---

I need to go stock up on fish today. I meant to do it BEFORE lent started, but I dropped the ball. Amelia will be so excited, she loves fish and has been asking for it for months.

--- 7 ---

40 to Forever is well underway and today is for Olga! Check this sweetie out and look at all the great prizes you could win by helping!

http://fortytoforever.com/2013/02/15/day-3-olga-for-the-abell-family/

Happy weekend! No meat today! :)

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Kara, have been keeping you and Nico in my prayers. I hope that you have a birthday full of joy and blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura. A redhead for my birthday would be nice. :)

      Delete
  2. Girl, #3 is a little odd if you ask me.....

    ReplyDelete

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper