1. I'm doing this from my phone, because this weather has me feeling totally lazy, so excuse my lack of fancy formatting, please.
2. I am taking a break from FB. I do this every so often, and I've really needed it for a long time. Some ridiculous drama pushed me over the edge, so I'll be back once I can wipe the permanent scowl off of my face. Ain't nobody got time for that.
3. I accidentally deleted a ton of my blog comments yesterday. Anyone know if there's a way I can fix it? I'm really bummed they're gone.
4. Kyle's FBI approval came yesterday. They were shipped off to DC today to be apostilled, and will head off to Colton's country with a traveling family next week! These were our last 2 pieces of paperwork, so we should be submitted by the end of the month!!
5. Let me tell you, the team that works their tails off for these babies is amazing. I am so happy to have them helping us along the way.
6. We went to a splash pad the other day and 2 of the kids didn't even want to play in the water! It was so hot, but I wore jeans, as usual, so I can't complain much. We still had fun.
7. Any suggestions on shows or movies to watch on Netflix or amazon? I've pretty much run out. I tried watching a random movie the other day and it was so tacky and vulgar, I felt like I wasted my evening. I've already watched Downton Abbey, Call the Midwife, Castle, and I'm watching the Bachelorette (I know, I know). Maybe I should force myself to read a book. Lol.
Happy Father's Day weekend. Kiss those daddies and thank them for all the hard work they do!