1. I am still on a Facebook break. Nothing new is really happening, and I'm enjoying the quiet. I'm not sure when I will come back yet. :)
2. Thank you to all who suggested things to watch last week. We ended up watching all of the Sherlock episodes (6), and really enjoyed them. But dang, why does the bbc insist on making all of us wait for shows for so long? Now I'm waiting on Sherlock, Downton, and Call the Midwife to come back.
I didn't even realize Watson is Bilbo from The Hobbit until the last episode. I'm slow. And no, I do not find Benedict attractive. (Who was also in The Hobbit, but you didn't see his face in it.)
3. The 2 big girls have vbs next week. They're so excited, and I'm hoping they have a great time like they did last year! Our parish does such a great job with vbs.
4. I am now 25 weeks pregnant and I'm struggling a bit with the idea of another hospital birth. I respect my doctor so much, and have been going to him for over 8 years, but I am not sure I can handle another hospital birth where he will likely miss it anyway, and having the possibility of getting nurses who will not listen to my wishes, and end up with yet another birth that makes me angry just to think about. So, I've been researching birth centers and have decided that I will either procede with a hospital birth, but I will put my mean girl hat on, or step out of my comfort zone and do the birth center.
5. This heat is killing my energy level. I had just recovered from being fatigued by the first trimester, and now the heat is doing it to me again.
6. We will be submitted to "Colton's" country within the next couple weeks, this process is dragging on and on, but I am glad we're almost there.
7. Man, this was a boring quick takes!! Sorry! Happy weekend! Can you believe it's almost July???