1. I am now 26 weeks pregnant, which to some, means I'm in my 3rd trimester, and if not, I'm almost there anyway, so whatever, I'm almost 3rd trimester, or I already am, yeah. Here's a pic.
2. It going to be 118° today. I'm done.
3. The big girls had vbs this week. They enjoyed themselves, but came home each day super cranky. Will post pics later.
4. The big girls are leaving this weekend on a trip with my friends. They were originally going with them because we were supposed to be in Eastern Europe, but they still offered to take them when that didn't happen. I'm so grateful for such sweet friends. My girls are going to have a blast.
5. Our oldest turns 8 while she will be on the trip. I'm a little sad I'll miss her birthday, but glad she'll be doing something super fun to celebrate.
6. I'm so tired...
7. I'm still on FB break, but I've been using Twitter a bit, and I still don't like it. Too much access to ignorance. I also have been lurking on some message boards on a pregnancy app, and those
people are just unbelievable. One lady tried to tell me that abortion needed to remain legal past 20 weeks because most women don't find out their babies have a disability until at least then. And also, that kids with Down syndrome are not adopted and end up living on the streets. I set her straight pretty fast. I can't handle the idiots on that app. Some day I'll do a post of some of the worst of the worst, and you will all weep for the future of this world.
Happy weekend! If you're in Phoenix, stay inside!!!