Friday, August 23, 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday


1. I blogged last night about the first week of school and forgot to get my Quick Takes ready!

2. My school princesses:

3. We are VERY close to getting our travel dates. I'm anxious and super excited today. I can't wait to get packed and ready! 

4. I had my 34 week appt on Weds. Samuel is doing great. He's our biggest baby so far (45th percentile), which I am crediting to all the prayers specifically for a big baby. On my side bar, you can take a guess at what his stats will be. I've never had a baby bigger than 6#15oz, so we'll see of he can beat his sisters! My doctor doesn't think I'll make it to October, but I'm hoping he will. Even if it's just Oct 1st. 



5. We will be launching a brief fundraising campaign for my travel companion for the 2nd half of my trip (after hubby leaves), soon. I was originally going to do it all alone, but with Samuel coming, I don't want to overdo it. 

6. This summer has been really rough in a lot of ways. I'm trying to keep a positive and prayerful attitude, but it's been hard. I think my friends are tired of my constant whining. My uncle passed away on the 14th, surrounded by family. I was blessed to be there when it happened and was able to kiss him goodbye. I will post about it more later, but right now, I'm just trying to keep my emotions in check with all that is going on in my life lately. 

7. Hope you all have a great weekend. I feel like I standing at the top of a hill, about to roll off, with the feeling that I won't stop until sometime in mid 2014. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper