Friday, September 6, 2013

7 Quick Takes



1. I am now 36 weeks! Had a checkup yesterday, u/s, and nst again. Samuel's water is back up to normal range, and he's doing well. I haven't felt well the past week, so I'm pretty sure we're not gonna make it until our due date. 

Belly came back :) 

2. We received our travel dates this week!!!!! Yay! But, we will have to delay a bit in order for me to have the baby. Pray for us as we finish these final steps! 

"My mommy and daddy are coming? Yay!"

3. Yesterday was Mother Teresa's feast day. Oh, how I love her and have had her by my side throughout my conversion and now the adoption. 

4. This little girl was such a trooper during my doctor's appts. With the help of copious amounts of snacks, but still. 


5. It's 5:55 pm as I write this. I'm ready for bed. 

6. Ohhh, I have nothing to fill these Quick Takes with. I fell asleep last night (Thursday) at 7:30. Woke up at 2 am, then slept again until 6. I guess I needed it after yesterday's errands!!

7. Today is Costco day and then we are headed to a family rosary at a school family's house tonight. 

Happy weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper