1. This week was quite the week. Tuesday I went to OB triage for bleeding and everything was fine, except my BP. Really? So they drew blood and sent me home with a urine collection kit, and orders to return the next night.
2. The next day I *had* to get down town for the last apostille for the adoption, so I dropped the kids off at school and did that, then headed for my normal ob appt. The doctor was pretty convinced I wouldn't be going home after my tests that evening at the hospital and told me to prepare.
3. If anyone has been listening to my incessant whining, they know I did NOT want to have this baby on Nico's mffm day. So I was not thrilled about being induced Wednesday night, which would've ensured a Nico Mffm Day birthday.
4. All of my tests came back as only having mild preeclampsia, so I was sent home. At that point I was just annoyed because I'm spending a million hours at the hospital lately and really, even if it meant he came on Nico's day, I was ready. Now I am feeling yucky from high BP and can't do anything about it.
5. So, we've made it full term. Here's my 37 week picture: