1. Happy October! October is usually my favorite month, but I think it's going to be the craziest month I've had in a long time. My to do list is suuuuper long.
2. Today I'm going to get Samuel's passport app sent out, God willing. This involves a passport photo, a trip to get his birth certificate, and then going to the court house to do the app. All with 5 kids in tow. Pray for us.
3. I also need to go to Costco today. :-/
4. Samuel's baptism should be at the end of this month. And we'll likely do a birthday party for Tessa the same day. Since it's looking like we'll leave early in November and we're running out of weekends, here!
5. Samuel was up wiggling from 1-5 am last night. Not sure what he was doing but I swaddled him around 5, he nursed and then passed out. Should've done it earlier but I was too groggy. Oops.
6. My travel companion will not be able to make it after all, so I've taken the fundraiser down. I will be refunding the money to the donors. So sorry for the craziness. I'm hoping now that the orphanage will let me in with Samuel or I won't be able to visit once Kyle leaves.
7. We're still waiting on travel dates, hopefully I can update this later and say I've received them today.