1. We are in Ukraine adopting our little boy and we had court on Monday. We were approved to adopt him and are now in the 10 day wait. Once it's over, we gather paperwork, have gotcha day, and then head back to Kiev for embassy stuff. Then we can go home! Right now it's looking like Dec. 7th is when we can head home. Please pray there are no delays!
2. Hubby had to head home after court, so I'm alone with Samuel. It sounds like it would be awesome to have nothing to do, but it is mind numbingly boring. I'm used to being busy! We can only visit Maks 2 hours a day, and those visits are getting difficult, too. Just too much monotony.
3. The weather here is cold, of course, and it looks like we'll get snow in Monday! I am so excited, and this desert girl is enjoying every minute of the chilliness.
4. We had a super sweet moment yesterday. Maks was listening to music on my phone and cuddling on my lap. He started sucking his thumb and then he fell asleep! I didn't want to get in trouble (the kids are on very strict schedules), so I woke him up when I heard someone coming. But I enjoyed every second of it.
5. Please pray for our godson, Peter, (JoAnna's son) as he is in surgery right now for his feet.
Me and Peter the day after he was baptized and the day Sam was baptized :)
6. I was just visited by Ukrainian Jehovah's Witnesses! Haha. They asked if I spoke Ukrainian. I said no. They asked if I spoke French. I said no. So he gave me a pamphlet and showed me the website.