Saturday, December 14, 2013

First Week Home


The boys and I have been home a week and things are going great. I was prepared for the worst (biting, rocking, meltdowns, medical issues, etc), and got the best. Maks is amazing and is doing so well. We're trying to get the hang of some sort of schedule, but that's been rough with the bigger girls' school schedule. It's rough juggling them in and out of the car, and it takes a good 3 times longer to get ready, but we're getting there. 

Here's our week in pictures:
He sleeps well.
A lot of cuties!
Sissy takes care of him. 
Group hugs.
Sad when he missed a nap.
First trip to Target.
First trip to Costco.
Trying on clothes our sweet friends sent. 
First Oreo.

We're so blessed to have this sweet guy and I'm so glad to be home with my family. Gearing up for Christmas and can't wait! 








5 comments:

  1. Oh man. How I wish I could meet him in person, he sure seems incredible! So happy for you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He is so cute! I'm glad your transition is going well. Eventually we'll get down to hug all you adorable people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous family. Maks is so cute and blessed to be with you, as I'm sure you are blessed by him as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper