Friday, March 7, 2014

7 Quick Takes



We have been home with our sweet boy for 3 months! Here's a full blog post to update.




Lent has started, and it's my favorite time of year. Not because I enjoy it, really, but because I like to be challenged in my faith.

There has been a lot of drama lately involving anti-Reece's Rainbow people, and I've had enough. I fully support RR, and until I see concrete evidence otherwise, (which I doubt exists) I will continue to do so. They saved my boy, and 1,000+ others. I am forever grateful, and people need to stop acting like toddlers and do some good in the world.


We received our airport pics just a few days ago from Inloveness Birth Photography. She did such a beautiful job. I spent all that evening crying like a baby. It is hard for me to remember most of that day, because I have never been so tired in my entire life. So, it was especially touching to see it in beautiful photographs. Here's two of them, but I want them all to have their own post, so I'll post them all later.






If you are looking for Easter dresses, look no further! You can shop here, and help an orphan at the same time!!



We had some rain last weekend... A lot of rain in 24 hours results in flooding here in the desert. I took this photo on Sunday, when I had to take my crazy children out of mass and wait for Kyle and the other kids to finish.



Kyle and I went out on a date last weekend. It was the first time we had ever paid for a babysitter, and we had a really good time. We went to Bobby Q's, and really enjoyed our meal. Samuel came with us, of course, but it was still really nice to get out. :) We did family portraits that morning, and I think they're spectacular. Seeing all of my sweeties up on my wall is making me so happy.



Happy weekend!

No meat today!!

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper