Friday, August 8, 2014

7 Quick Takes



 
 
Phew! I've let the blog go by the wayside a bit. We've been so crazed this summer. Trying to keep the kids busy and trying to stay sane and out of this heat is a little brutal...

 
We celebrated 8 months home with Maks yesterday! I am amazed by how time flies and how well he's doing.



Maks had an ortho apt on Wednesday for his feet, but we missed it, thanks to a flat tire and a series of events I'd rather not rehash. It was SUCH a waste of a day, and now we have to reschedule. :(

 
We've been lucky this summer that we have some friends that invite us over to swim! The boys both like the pool, and the girls are getting really good with their swimming! I bought some puddle jumpers (I think that's what they're called), and they have made swimming with this many kids SO doable! I love them.

 
We were lucky enough last weekend to meet Amelia's new teacher (who is a nun). She was at our parish (I think trying to recruit new families for the school). It was so exciting for me and Amelia to be able to talk to her at our own parish, and it totally happened by chance. :) God is good to us.

 
Today is my hubby's birthday. I don't have anything planned for today, but tomorrow we are going out to dinner with just Samuel. I can't wait to get out of the house.

 
Now, you can't get much cuter than these boys. If I didn't have 6 already, I'd go get them MYSELF. But, I'll share the love. I can't take all the cute babies of the world, unfortunately. Now someone, go get these cuties!

40804201205 Romeo
 
&
40730100708
 
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper