Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dossier En Route!

It's getting real, friends!! Our dossier is officially in the hands of FedEx (and Jesus and the saints and angels ;)

Since Truman's country is currently not accepting new dossiers until April 16th, there will be a little lag between it traveling and our submitting.

Even though most of my to do list is done for now... this is when it gets real. Travel is going to sneak up on me quickly, and I need to get my ducks in a row.

So, because I like lists... here is my to do list:


  1. Take the big girls for their passport application.
  2. Raise about $8,000 more.
  3. Try not to die from all the activities in April. 
:)

If anyone has an extra $5 or so, it would do my nervous heart some good to see a little growth today.

Have a great Tuesday!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper