Monday, March 2, 2015

Prayer Requests

I would like to do a weekly prayer request post throughout our adoption process. I would actually love to continue it once we're done, too.

Prayer is obviously something very important to me. I find myself praying many times throughout the day. It has gotten me through so many things. I have blogged about it before, but it definitely got me through our adoption of Maks. I believe that the prayers of my friends and family helped prepare us and Maks for the process. We were very blessed.

So, I would love for you to add us to your prayer list, and here are some specific intentions.


  1. That our USCIS approval comes this week.
  2. That our fundraising efforts are blessed.
  3. That we encounter no delays in the process.
  4. That baby "Truman" is being well cared for and is prepared by the Holy Spirit to have a family.
  5. That baby "Truman's" paperwork is in order and we don't hit any snags as far as that goes.
  6. That our process in his country goes smoothly and that we are kept safe. 
  7. That our family handles the process and transition with grace.
  8. That our extended family realizes what a blessing this baby is and begins to support us. 
  9. That The Lord provides for us a car that can fit all of our children. 

Now, how can we pray for you? Please let us know and we will keep you in our prayers. 

Blessings, 


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I'll continue to pray for your adoption process and intentions.

    For me, please pray that during this Lent I will continue to see God's power manifest in the work that I know He is doing.

    And on a lighter note, please pray that my team has a strong finish to our season this month! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying for you! :) Thank you for praying for us!

      Delete
  2. On it. :)

    Payday is Friday. You're on the list. Ruthie needs a real doll. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! YES she does! Did you know there's a Ruthie doll? But, she's retired. :(

      Delete
  3. praying!

    We need a bigger vehicle too, and/or a financial miracle so I can quit my job and be a SAHM. :) Please pray for a special intention also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will pray for your family! We just donated, too. :)
    Will private message you our prayer requests.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still praying for your family, etc.

    Wanted to make a point re: vehicle needs
    There are many ways to get a car for free. Granted, you'd have to put together a profile as to why you need it, etc. Many websites out there to look into. Most donate to handicapped or poor people, but there's no reason you couldn't ask in your need, too. Your parish might even have cars at the ready. Some people donate directly to churches. Maybe ask?

    Otherwise, if you're looking to buy a car, Carmax was a good experience here. No haggle on the price and a massive inventory. It's literally like picking a vehicle off the shelf. They run over 120 check point inspection before they stock them. They offer a 30 day warranty and a five day money back guarantee. Way better than going to an independent dealership where they act like you don't know the 4-square method of sales ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting! I will have to do some googling.

      I'm not sure Carmax carries passenger vans. We sold our mini van to them when we got our Suburban, and it was ok. But we've never bought a car from them. Thanks for the tips!

      Delete
  6. Oh, yes, they carry vans. Extended mini-vans, cargo vans, 3rd row minivans. Imports, too. Over 2,200 in their inventory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find any in my area, but I called and no one has called me back. Ideas?

      Delete
    2. Yes, they have nationwide transfers and shipping. Someone on their sales team should be able to help you.

      Delete
  7. I didn't know you were adopting again, congratulations! I will pray for the adoption process, please pray for my job search, thank you

    ReplyDelete

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper