- That our USCIS approval comes this week. - it didn't come. We still don't have it, and my officer hasn't called me back. I'm hoping to hear from her tomorrow and I will update.
- That our fundraising efforts are blessed. - We met our weekly goal for our first week, which was $1,000! We also have made progress in a lot of planning and our online auction starts Thursday.
- That we encounter no delays in the process. - please continue to pray for this intention
- That baby "Truman" is being well cared for and is prepared by the Holy Spirit to have a family. - please pray for this intention fervently.
- That baby "Truman's" paperwork is in order and we don't hit any snags as far as that goes. - please continue to pray for this
- That our process in his country goes smoothly and that we are kept safe. - and this :)
- That our family handles the process and transition with grace. - and this
- That our extended family realizes what a blessing this baby is and begins to support us. - and very little progress made in this department... So please keep praying.
- That The Lord provides for us a car that can fit all of our children. - please keep praying for this.
- The numbers won't go away on this horrible blogger app!!!!
- I'm not going to add anything this week, but I am praying for all of you, and I appreciate everyone that joined last week's prayer request post. Please let me know how I can pray for you. If you'd like to keep it private, tell me. My comments are moderated.
Monday, March 9, 2015
Weekly Prayer Requests
First of all, here is an update from last weeks: