- That our USCIS approval comes this week. - It came! And so did our FBI approval apostilles!
- That our fundraising efforts are blessed. - We had a very successful online auction and raised $1,000! But, we've encountered some snags in planning our big dinner fundraiser.
- That we encounter no delays in the process. - please continue to pray for this intention
- That baby "Truman" is being well cared for and is prepared by the Holy Spirit to have a family. - please pray for this intention fervently.
- That baby "Truman's" paperwork is in order and we don't hit any snags as far as that goes. - please continue to pray for this
- That our process in his country goes smoothly and that we are kept safe. - and this :)
- That our family handles the process and transition with grace. - and this
- That our extended family realizes what a blessing this baby is and begins to support us. - and very little progress made in this department... So please keep praying.
- That The Lord provides for us a car that can fit all of our children. - please keep praying for this.
It's looking like we will be able to submit our dossier in 2 weeks or so, which puts us at about 6-8 weeks before we travel. With so much money to raise, I admit that I was feeling very discouraged yesterday. But fear does not come from the Lord, so I am choosing to trust in His provisions.
How can I pray for you this week? If you don't want it to be public, let me know, my comments are moderated.