Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekly Prayer Requests!

Happy Easter! We had a wonderful weekend and we hope you did too.

A quick recap of last week's requests:

  1. That when I am downtown for the apostilles they will all be accepted and I am able to get our dossier in the mail today. - These are DONE. It took over an hour to do my entire dossier, but success is what mattered!
  2. That donations continue to come in, and our local fundraisers do well. - Please continue to pray, our FSP is at a standstill and I don't have anything online planned, so our local fundraisers carry high expectations.
  3. That I can finally get the applications in for Amelia and Lily's passports. I have had two failed attempts at this, and I'm about ready to give up! - We tried again this morning and it was a success!!
  4. That I can find a little help with my current kids while I get our home ready and finish fundraising for our new little sweetie. 
This week's requests:

  1. That my big girls' passports come in the mail quickly. I didn't have the money to expedite them, so we are at the mercy of the normal process.
  2. Continue to pray for Truman's safety and that he is being well cared for.
  3. Please pray for no snags or delays in our process.
  4. Please pray that Truman's paperwork is in order for his adoption
  5. Please pray that our trip is safe and smooth and quick!
How can we pray for you? If you don't want your request made public, let me know, my comments are moderated.

Blessings,
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. My BIL's sister, who has two small kids, and was just diagnosed with an extremely aggressive form of breast cancer. Thanks, hon.

    ReplyDelete

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper