Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Weekly Prayer Requests!!



Hello friends! I am a bit frazzled right now because we leave TOMORROW, but I wanted to write up something quick.


This week's requests:


  1. Please pray that our travel back over to Truman's country goes smoothly. That Sam is happier, and that if he's unhappy, I can find how to help him. Please pray that he sleeps!! :)
  2. Please pray for our court date on the 23rd! That it goes well. That I have the words when I am asked ridiculous questions.
  3. Please pray that everything goes as planned with the rest of the adoption and we are home safely and quickly.
  4. Please pray for my husband and children who are staying home. 
  5. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to sustain and prepare sweet Truman's heart for what is to come.
  6. And pray for our transition once we are home.

I will be offering up any of my travel woes for all of your prayer requests, so let me know how I can pray for you!

Thank you all!

Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm sure you'll handle court like a pro. Pleae pray for my job search, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, friend! Please remember my family members who have fallen away from the Church.

    ReplyDelete

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper