Hello friends! I am a bit frazzled right now because we leave TOMORROW, but I wanted to write up something quick.
This week's requests:
- Please pray that our travel back over to Truman's country goes smoothly. That Sam is happier, and that if he's unhappy, I can find how to help him. Please pray that he sleeps!! :)
- Please pray for our court date on the 23rd! That it goes well. That I have the words when I am asked ridiculous questions.
- Please pray that everything goes as planned with the rest of the adoption and we are home safely and quickly.
- Please pray for my husband and children who are staying home.
- Please pray for the Holy Spirit to sustain and prepare sweet Truman's heart for what is to come.
- And pray for our transition once we are home.
I will be offering up any of my travel woes for all of your prayer requests, so let me know how I can pray for you!
Thank you all!