Wednesday, October 14, 2015

3 months home!

Well, I've been a horrible post-adoption blogger, haven't I? With the start of school and all the running around to do, I barely have time to breathe. I do find a way to lay down with the little boys daily for a nap, so that has helped, but man we're busy! 

Vanya is doing amazingly well. He is teething currently, so he's a little cranky, but he is making great progress, has started physical therapy, and still loves swim lessons. He blows bubbles in the water and holds his breath to go under now. It's really cute. It's also been a good bonding experience for us, because he is in the pool with me, while Sam is in the other pool with a teacher. 

He is doing a lot of tall kneeling against furniture, which is great for his core strength, and he's even been standing up in the pool while holding onto the side. He has trouble realizing his feet work, so this is big. 

He had a feeding therapist evaluation and he is suddenly chewing on an age appropriate level. This has made both of our lives so much easier! He's eating lots of big boy food and really enjoying himself. He loves everything except Chick fil a fries. Haha...

We had family pics done a couple weeks ago, so I'll share those! Hope you're all doing well, and I'm so sorry for my lack of posting. 











2 comments:

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper