Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Amazing

Adoption is a scary, scary thing. It really is so much like the beginning of a pregnancy. Uncertainty, fear, hope, excitement.

I have had some ugly moments, but I have always been shown the way as soon as I needed it.

A song, an email, a prayer, a sign. SO many things to keep me focused on the big picture. On Nico. On my family. On Christ.

This isn't going to be a long post. I just want you all to know how much I appreciate all of the support we have had for this process so far. My family, friends, and even complete strangers have been absolutely amazing.

Please just know that I am one grateful momma. You all have made these beginning steps a lot less scary.

Photobucket

2 comments:

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper