1. Charlotte is a total goof these days.
"I uh shleep uh duh tuuuuuuub!" She said.
2. I'm 29 weeks pregnant! These last few months are sure to go by slowly, but the rest of this pregnancy has flown by. I was going to put a belly pic here, but I am too exhausted...
3. We've been watching Merlin on Netflix and are on season 3. It's not wonderful, but it's a good enough show with lots of episodes, so it's working for us right now. I can't wait for the bbc shows to come back this fall!!
- they needed a larger wardrobe budget
- the Guinevere/Arthur love story. As much as I love it, it's way too unrealistic.
- Season 1 was almost the same exact storyline or every episode, just with different characters.
4. I've been trying to decide what to do about communication with my girls while we're in EE. Amelia and Lily's principal offered to let them use video chat on their computers during the day at school. I'm so excited that they're willing to do this, and I'm hoping it works out for us to be able to talk to them a few times a week while we're gone.
5. Speaking of their school, we are so blessed. I'm so thankful we made the switch and that we were welcomed so warmly into the community. It's been a wonderful experience.
6. Any tips for sleeping in the third trimester? I'm not sleeping well lately, and momma lacking sleep isn't good for anyone. I know Tylenol pm or unisom is safe, but I don't really want to take meds every night.
7. We are still raising money for Colton's orphanage, in order to buy diapers and other goodies for when we go to pick him up. If you can't donate, would you mind sharing? If you click on the widget below, it will take you to the page where you can share on FB, twitter, and Pinterest. You can even grab this widget for your blog! :)
Have a great weekend!!