1. My oldest turned 8 last weekend. My friends took them to Disneyland (I didn't pay for it, trolls). We are so blessed to have nice friends like that, who will treat my kids to an adventure. They had a blast. I missed them so much, but it was good for them to be away for a while.
2. I made these collages of Amelia:
Nb, 1, 2, 3
4, 5, 6, 7
3. The littles and I had a very quiet (read: mind-numbingly boring) time while they were gone. But it was nice to be around minimal fighting and just doing baby things for a change.
4. We did nothing on the 4th of July, which was a bummer, but oh well, I guess.
5. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and counting down the months. I want my little boy here NOW, and then we will be able to go pick up our 2nd little boy! It'll be quite the busy winter, but I am excited to get it all over with.
6. The only problem is that we currently live in a sea of pink and purple and sold all of our baby stuff to help with adoption costs. Two different sizes of clothes and bedding and diapers and all the other things (big and small) we need for two boys is a little overwhelming, but we'll manage somehow. Some friends have given us some nice stuff, and I've bought what I can so far, so we're off to a good start. I'm so thankful for my wonderful friends.
7. I need prayers for my girls' school situation. I love the school we're at so much, it's been amazing for Amelia, but we seem to hit snags every year and I really need them to all work out for my sanity's sake.
Happy weekend!! Hope you have fun plans. We actually do, for once!