Here is a quick recap of last week's requests:
This week's requests:
- Our dossier will be submitted this Thursday. Please pray this goes well.
- This may sound strange, but please pray that we don't get too early of a travel date. As much as I want to meet my sweet boy, the timing needs to work right for a multitude of reasons. God knows how it will work out, so I have faith. But it does make me anxious.
- Please pray that the shoe and clothing drive we did brings in a large amount of money. I am weary from all the fundraising, and I need this to go well. We should have our total this week.
- Please pray that our large fundraiser for Truman on April 25th is a smashing success and lots of fun.
- Unrelated to the adoption process, but please pray for our oldest daughter Amelia. She has trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, so she is very cranky most of the time because she isn't getting enough rest. I will be taking her to the doctor soon to see what we can do about helping her.
- We need about $7500 more before we can say we are fully funded, so please pray for the remainder of the money needed to come in.
Thank you for praying! How can we pray for you? If you don't want your comment public, let me know, my comments are moderated.