Last week's requests:
- Please pray that we receive our travel dates and that they are convenient for us.
- Please pray that our childcare for our trips works out.
- That we are safe while traveling and that our process is smooth and quick.
- That Truman is being well cared for and that The Holy Spirit is preparing him for the love of a family.
- Please pray for my health. It is nothing serious, but I'd like to feel a little better for my trip across the world. :)
All of the above are still current. We haven't received travel dates yet. I am hoping for tomorrow, so please keep praying. Everything else definitely still needs your prayers as well.
New prayer requests:
- That the remainder of our funding comes in. We only need about $2700 to be fully funded.
- That my family can stay healthy. Charlotte is sick again this morning.
- That I can calm down a little bit while waiting for travel dates and travel. I'm driving myself (and everyone else, I'm sure!) super crazy!!
That's about it! I will let you all know as soon as we have travel dates! Let me know how I can pray for you, too! If you don't want your comment public, let me know, my comments are moderated.