Monday, May 11, 2015

Weekly Prayer Requests

Hello! Hope you all had a great weekend, and a blessed Mother's Day. I had a great day. :)



Last week's requests:

  1. Please pray that we receive our travel dates and that they are convenient for us.
  2. Please pray that our childcare for our trips works out.
  3. That we are safe while traveling and that our process is smooth and quick.
  4. That Truman is being well cared for and that The Holy Spirit is preparing him for the love of a family. 
  5. Please pray for my health. It is nothing serious, but I'd like to feel a little better for my trip across the world. :) 
All of the above are still current. We haven't received travel dates yet. I am hoping for tomorrow, so please keep praying. Everything else definitely still needs your prayers as well. 

New prayer requests:

  1. That the remainder of our funding comes in. We only need about $2700 to be fully funded.
  2. That my family can stay healthy. Charlotte is sick again this morning. 
  3. That I can calm down a little bit while waiting for travel dates and travel. I'm driving myself (and everyone else, I'm sure!) super crazy!!
That's about it! I will let you all know as soon as we have travel dates! Let me know how I can pray for you, too! If you don't want your comment public, let me know, my comments are moderated.

Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper