Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Weekly Prayer Requests



Hi friends!

Now that we're back into the swing of things with school, I have a little more time to blog. So, I'd like to start doing my weekly prayer requests posts again. Please feel free to share in comments that you are praying or that you have a request. If you want to keep it private, just say so, my comments are moderated.


  1. Please pray for my family. We are struggling financially which is stressing us out. Pray that we will continue to find comfort that God will continue to provide for us as he always has. 
  2. Please pray for the orphans of the world. I'd like to specifically ask for prayers for the sweet little boy we met when we adopted Vanya. If you are open to adoption, please consider bringing him home. He will be transferred soon, and it could be a death sentence for him. 
  3. Please pray for my kiddos and their school year. So far they are doing great, but everyone could use some extra prayers there, right? :) 
  4. Please pray for an endeavor I am embarking upon. I don't want to share right now, in case I fail miserably, but I could definitely use prayer to sustain me! 


That's all that's on my heart this morning. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper