Monday, July 2, 2012

Ugh - Back on FB - I'm a sucker for a cute face.

I had to log in to get someone's email address and realized I had missed a ton of fun Reece's Rainbow news, which made me realize that I can't quit FB. I am so annoyed, but I'm just going to limit most of my time there to advocating for orphans.

Plus, Becki convinced me with this:

Auction for Pasha  Coming July 20th! Yay!!!

http://reecesrainbow.org/38523/sponsorlittle

I know you can't resist that sweet face! If you have anything to donate, let us know! Becki is one of my favorite ladies and I want to see her bring this sweetie home fast!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. NO WAY! I feel famous, hopefully minus the papparazzi. . .Thank you Kara!

    ReplyDelete

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper