Thursday, November 8, 2012

7 Quick Takes


--- 1 ---

I wish I could put something eloquent about the despair I'm feeling about our nation's choice to re-elect a person who is attacking my religious freedom, ruining the economy, and thinks that letting infants die is just dandy, but I can't. I am speechless and in mourning. I'm not even sure I can pump out 6 more takes.

--- 2 ---

2. Sigh. 2 is a great number. Unless you're an orphan who is turning 2.5 this month and you are still alone. That's our Nico. He turns 2.5 this month, and I wish I could snuggle him. Will you consider donating a little something today in honor of his half birthday? Help us bring him home, so that by the time he is 3.5, he'll be home with all of us who love him. I'd love to have him at $2500 in his grant before December.

Tax deductible donations here:




--- 3 ---

I am trying frantically to get a local Christmas fundraiser together, but I think I'm dropping the ball. We'll see what happens with phone calls tomorrow, but I'm losing hope that I will be able to pull it all together this quickly. I'm running out of time! I'm just really not good at this.

--- 4 ---

Our auction starts next week! Go check out our Facebook page and look at all the goodies!


--- 5 ---

I had parent teacher conferences for both big girls this week. They're both doing excellent. I love their schools. So blessed.

--- 6 ---

My girls each want a Furby for Christmas. Have you seen how much the new Furbys cost?! $54 each. Are you kidding me? I don't think they'll be getting what they want for Christmas. lol. I will admit that even I want one. I love Furbys. But dude... no.




--- 7 ---

I just want to announce that Oliver has a family! AND it's the family that is adopting Andrew, too! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Happy Veteran's Day!

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper