Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Today!

Today was such a great day for our adoption progress!!!

I woke up this morning and checked our fsp. The check we were waiting on posted and we are officially fully funded!!!


Then, I got a call from our awesome stateside coordinator saying we were USCIS approved!!!

Then, I checked the mail and my FBI clearance had come!!!!

But, Kyle's didn't. That's ok, I'm hoping it comes this week. Then we have the apostilles to get and we can send it off to be submitted!!! 

I can't believe how this has all gone down. This process has been a series of miracles. Nothing else can explain it all. 

It was hard getting this far. And it'll be hard from here on, too. But, I know I can trust that The Lord will bless us as long as we are following Him. 

I am so grateful for all of you. 

Emotional support. 
Friendship.
Yard sales. 
Prayers. 
Fundraisers. 
Strangers. 
Donors. 

We love all of you, from the bottom of our hearts. We thank you for blessing us on this journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all..." ~Thumper