We have had a fun week. Charlotte's birthday was yesterday and we had a fun party celebrating our girl turning 4! She's my youngest girl, and I am always astounded by how fast they grow up.
I have been keeping all of you in my intentions, and offering up some of the struggles of waiting for my baby and dealing with jetlag for you all, too.
This week's requests:
- Please pray that the lies being told about me online are cleared up and that truth prevails. I dared to express an opinion and have been threatened, accused, and my name pulled through the mud as a result. I'm letting it go, but I would appreciate some prayers.
- Please pray that Truman is safe and healthy and that he's ready to come home.
- Please continue to pray that court goes well, that I have the eloquence and grace to impress the judge and that he rules in our favor.
- Please pray that Sam is calmer on this trip. He was so sad last time and it broke my heart (and eardrums ;). I am hoping he does better this time.
- Please pray that we are safe while we travel and that our process is smooth.
If you would like to join in saying a rosary for the intention of our court date and for all waiting children, please do so on June 22nd at 7 pm PST. If you are local to the Phoenix Metro area, they will be praying at St. Bernadette's in Scottsdale.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you are getting a great start to your summer!